Pages

July 14, 2009

Tumble weeds again!

Back from Florida! We had a great time visiting everyone and we did get to visit pretty much everyone. Coming home means going from visit to visit-sometimes we leave the house and don't come back til that night. We must be loved to be invited to spend time with people all day! However, I don't think I got to see the beach at all :( In the couple of days that we had free time, I think it rained or was incredibly hot and I'm pretty sure pregnant women should avoid temperatures like that-at least this one! I have entered the 'hotter' phase of pregnancy-I think I need a special deodorant with supa powerful antiperspirant. Actually, i can laugh myself into a sweat at this point which is kinda harmful because then it makes me laugh even harder! I still say that I would rather be hot than cold. Anyways, we enjoyed our visit home complete with a wonderful baby shower and my mom's wedding. It was kinda funny to push an empty stroller and car seat through the airport and we had to explain that one several times but next time it will be filled with a lil baby! I am leaving for College Camp in an hour so I better go get ready-sorry I can't write more but enjoy a few pictures and there are more on facebook if you have access to that. Pray for Nate because he will be home alone for 4 days-and I'm taking his friends with me LOL

The Kids:


We can never get it right:



Fishing-check out Nates new favorite hat-he wears it here too!
The result of his cast:

The result of my 'big' cast:


My friend Alisha (30 weeks with MacKenzie) and me (27 weeks with Silas)


Mom's wedding:




Princess and the Pea-that's how I've found her lately when I come home.


The latest baby shot- I tried for every 4 weeks but we missed a week since we were in FL-this is at 29 weeks. Had to change shirts again cause the teal one was too painful! My latest Dr. appointment went well. The Dr. was really sweet this time and was surprisingly not harsh about my weight gain (another 7 lbs) I told her I am going back to the gym now that we are back from FL and I'll try working on it. She said that I looked great, checked Silas' heartbeat which was 154 as usual (he even kicked the monitor) and she said that I was measuring on the small end of normal. I hope that means Silas will not end up being 9 lbs! I go to the dr. every 2 weeks now for appointments which means it is getting much closer! I had to get a shot because of my blood type and it wasn't bad at all-I did jump but anyone would when they get poked from behind with something sharp LOL
Click to enlarge:

1 comment:

Caroline said...

It was so good to see you! I can't wait to meet Silas one of these days :)