Pages

September 16, 2008

House Wife

I haven't been getting as many subbing jobs as I anticipated. I don't like having the working days undecided and wondering if I will meet my weekly goal. I can't say that I mind staying at home. Lately, my days have been pretty filled. I've starting getting more involved at church and making closer friendships. These week I am hanging out with a friend pretty much everyday or I have my class on the schedule. With my 24th birthday fast approaching, I've been reflecting on where God wants me. I still feel called to be working with animals or in a medical field yet I am not really sure why I have that passion right now. I applied at a few places today and we'll see what happens. But after looking at my plans for the week, I have to wonder if God just wants me all to himself right now! What if He wants me to use this time in fellowship and as a time to grow even closer to Him? I would hate to miss that opportunity which could be further preparation for my future as a mom or some other stage He has prepared for me. Sigh, I wonder if I'll ever know what I want to be when I grow up!

Although my career path is uncertain, I am really enjoying this season of spending time with friends and meeting new people. I'm getting to know some people in the apartment complex really well and I've had several opportunies to head out on the town and talk to people. I can honestly say that I'm anything but a 'Desperate Housewife'!

I love you all so incredibly much and miss spending time with you! Keep me updated on your lives cause I want to hear from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm to get you caught up on my life....Lets see I have been waking uo, eating fiber throughout the work day, going to the gym and then eating a fiber snack before bed. That pretty much been it since you left. Consider yourself all caught up...:) Tell Baby John I said hello and that "I want to play a game tonight"