Pages

December 17, 2008

IT'S SNOWING!!!!

Last night on the way home from a snowboarding trip with friends we were told that it was supposed to snow 6-12in in Lancaster.....where we live. It never snows down here in our little valley!! I got up this morning at 6am and of course I remembered that there could possibly be snow....but I looked out and saw nothing. Then I chuckled at those meteorologists and went back to bed! At 9am Twiggy and I went outside and this is what we found!!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!



To watch the videos you'll need to pause the music at the bottom of this page....then turn it back on if you like the Christmas music :)
Hello from Me



Hello from Nate!
>


We found out Twiggy is not a sled dog! I have a video but is taking a long time to put on here...she wouldn't touch the snow for a while. Here is her first attempt at touching it...poking it with her nose "What is this stuff???!"

Twiggy afterwards....it was traumatic for her ;)


Love and miss you all but THIS IS AWESOME!! IT'S SNOWING!!!!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

SNOW! That's something you won't see in Florida! I hope you had fun snowboarding last night, I was thinking about you guys plowing down the mountain and wishing I could be there alongside of you. Can't wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

That's awesome Cuz! We haven't had snow in Jacksonville since 1989...so I am ready for a cold winter! I love ya'lls story about the snowboarding..Sounds like me in Idaho 5yrs ago and torn my MCL, yeah that was on day 2. Still had fun and would do it again =) I hope that I will be able to see you guys while your home. Please call me if ya'll head our way! Miss you guys and glad all is going well. With love always- Jennifer

Caroline said...

How fun! Especially because I am sitting here in a tank top and shorts! So enjoy it :) We can't wait for you to come home!!!