Pages

February 25, 2011

Fun at home

Silas has been learning so much lately and wanting to help or at least do what we are doing. Here are some examples :)
Nate got a new bookshelf and was transferring books from the living room to the office. I asked Silas to take the book to daddy, which he couldn't see because he was in the office. I also told Nate to make a big deal about it because Silas was listening to a kinda complicated set of instructions....this is the result. My favorite part is that Silas starts looking at the second book while walking and isn't paying attention to where he is going so he almost passes the office.


I have a video of Silas trying to feed the chickens but it isn't working so this is what happened after he was 'feeding' them:

FAIL!


He dumped the bag of cereal on the floor while watching a movie so he just stomped on it and ate it from there:


BUt of course he was willing to help clean up!



He took the head phones out of the desk and his sweet little imagination thought this was a great place to plug in:


I have no idea how he knows this stuff?! I haven't showed him and I don't walk around the house with head phones ha ha!


First attempt at eating yogurt with blueberries and whip cream on his own.

The food goatee (sp?) kept growing!



Unfortunately I don't have a picture of him doing this one but I gave him the can opener to distract him during the last few minutes of making dinner - he ran to the pantry, grabbed a can of peas, and tried opening it with the can opener - again, I have never showed him anything about this but he just watches me so closely.

He has finally learned to give kisses:

There was a stand off across the yard. Piper crouched down a little so Silas squatted down like this. Little did he know that in doggie wolrd this means the next picture is about to happen...


AHHHH!!! She's coming to get me!!!! This ended with a little pounce by Piper, knocking Silas to the ground and Daddy rescuing him :)


Here is a link to an album on FB with more pictures from this last month including some from Silas' first cold.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2622062&id=5011339&l=71c28deec7



18 weeks: I only planned to take a picture every 4 weeks until closer to the end but I realize that it seems like a long time between for those of you who can't see me so I'll try to take more.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Shalane, you are looking as beautiful as ever with your lil baby bump, and I think Silas might be the cutest baby ever. Loved the video! Let's skype soon!