Pages

July 22, 2011

39 weeks

I am 39 weeks pregnant and I am totally ok with being pregnant still. I know some people are dying at this point and while there are some discomforts...I still have things to do! LOL We are going to try to paint our kitchen - because we are crazy, this is gonna be a mess, huh? And I have a dentist appointment on Monday. I kinda hope to get my hair cut before Cambrya's arrival too.......See, we are too busy to have her yet ;) Just kidding! That's not what really what makes me ok with it.

I'm ok with being pregnant until Cambrya's ready to come because:
.... babies come when they are ready
(confession time)
.... I am slightly anxious about how Silas is going to do, I'm worried that his sweet little heart will be broken when he sees us holding the baby - I will be bringing this before the Lord because I know it shows a lack of trust in His plan for our family. He will either prevent this from happening or give us the strength and wisdom to work through it
.... I like sleeping through the night! I can see that I am selfish in this respect though - sleep is so temporary compared to the gift of raising a child to love the Lord. I want to be able to say that I am willing to wear out my life for the gospel and the primary people I share that with are our children. My joy form knowing Christ cannot be diminished because I have less sleep or personal time or freedom - our kids need to see that I am willing to serve in all circumstances AND with JOY!

Will you pray for me as a confess and repent of these things?
Here is the belly shot - yeah it's out there!

No comments: