Pages

September 14, 2009

Moving!

We have signed all of our paperwork and now we just wait for the keys to the house! I know that we both feel a little overwhelmed when we look at the house because there is so much we can do but we are really blessed to have gotten a house so we will just take it slow on the projects :) Currently there are boxes every where in the apartment which means we run into them a lot - no serious injuries have occured though so we are still good. It will be so nice to get into the house and have a little space. We stopped by the house last night after Nate took me on a dinner date (Ah, so sweet) and we took some pictures on our swing.
Now I know this is probably pitiful to the Floridians but if you look under the swing you will notice a blob of green- oh yeah baby! That's grass! You can always click the picture to see it bigger ;)



Our friend Kyle accidently burned a homemade pizza so he gave it to Oscar and then Twiggy joined in the fun for a little bit. Lady and the Tramp style! Ooo la la!

This resulted in a massive amount of pizza dough in between Twiggy's front teeth and a dough ball just behind her front teeth. It was hilarious watching her try to get it out- of course I helped her out once I realized what was going on.


The latest belly shot at 38 weeks. Nothing had changed when I went to the doctor last week: Still 1-2 cm and 50% effaced -heading in the right direction :)We are gonna be parents within the next few weeks! I'm excited for the grandmammas to come out and visit too :)


Otherwise, I think things are fairly normal - whatever that means when you are about to move and have a baby LOL Nate is reading along in the OT for seminary and finding some crazy stories. He is really enjoying it because he remembers things from growing up but now he is getting to see the big picture, in context. It's fun to be around cause he is so excited that he has to stop and share it with me :) I am starting a biblical counseling class at the church. It should be a good class and help me learn more about how to serve others and I know I will be challenged myself.

I'll be updating soon with pictures of the house!

1 comment:

Malia said...

That grass is pathetic...COME ON! Texas has more grass...huh huh, think about it.