Pages

September 02, 2009

36 week picture and traveling daddy

We went to a seminary picnic last weekend which was at a beach about 2 hours away. Nate was drafting fantasy football players on the way there which was interesting. Suddenly I hear, "OH NO!" and this is what I see next to me. We couldn't turn around so we made a pit stop at target for a new shirt but this did make me laugh :)

Apparently when red pens explode in your hand it looks like a crime scene!

As of today Nate is in FL- which I'm sure he is loving being able to see his family right now. I know that he misses them a lot. He laughs so much when he is with them so I think it is always good for him to be home hugging on them! They are a lovable bunch those Walters :) He will be packing Thursday (9-3) and Fri (9-4) and heading out Fri with a Uhaul of stuff. our friend Mark Billman is going to make the journey with him-keep him alive, prevent major story telling potentials that involve breaking down and being arrested, ya know. Although, I'm pretty sure Mark is convinced that something will happen on this trip. The goal is to arrive here in Cali on Sunday or Monday. Please pray for their safety!!

I went to the doctor today and they did the first cervical exam. I am 1-2 cm and 50% effaced. Which is fairly normal at this point. I could stay that way for weeks or go into labor tonight-so it doesn't really tell us anything! Fortunately we trust in a great God who knows the desires of our heart and listens to His children. He knows that Nate and I want to be together when Silas enters this world....even if I go into labor I trust that the Lord purpose is much greater than mine and I will be excited.

Your prayers are always a blessing though. I wish I could describe the feeling we've felt when we hear of people we've never met praying for us. That is incredibly powerful!


I am already heading into week 37 but I figured I would go ahead and post this picture anyways.

2 comments:

Malia said...

Your belly looks smaller in the latest picture. I miss you so so so so much. tell Nate to travel through dallas and take 20 to cali so he can stop and see me. We can get both him and marky mark air mattresses

Caroline said...

I can't wait to hear the stories that the boys will have... I'm sure there will be many! Your belly is so cute! :)