Pages

July 08, 2008

Beach Day




We were able to go to the beach for the forth of July weekend, NGC gave Nate the weekend off. So a friend who is military was able to get us onto the base which is located on the beach. I'm not a surf expert but this spot is wanted by the local surfers...if only they could get on base! It is VERY different from our beaches at home....getting in the water involves a wetsuit in July. I was so cold so I nestled into the rocks to block the wind and pretended I was in Florida :)


One thing that is pretty cool is the sea life even if it comes with danger, great whites AHHHH! There are also seals and dolphins. The seals pop their heads out and check out the surfers or surf along with them....there was a 'totally rad' dolphin there too who decided to ride the wave down and jump through the air before the wave broke-I wish I had that on film.

Here is a video of Nate messing around in a barrel :)

No comments: