Pages

July 08, 2008

California Curbs 7-1-08

Soooooo this is bad. We bought a car for me, a 2001 camry...I drove it twice and then today we went to do the insurance and registration.Get everything done except I we had to show the insurnace place the car so they could see the condition.Nate gets in his car so he can run an errand afterwards and I take the new car.....The insurance place is at the end of the street, make a left and I'm there....When I pull in Nate and the insurance guy are standing in the parking lot, here it comes, I HIT the curb, knock a hubcap off and then run over it , in front of my HUSBAND and the INSURANCE guy......."I'm a safe driver, insure me!" Holy embarrassing! I've never hit anything in my life....My excuse? The curbs in Cali tapper off at the edges wheres in FL they are blunt ends so how the heck was I supposed to know there was a fancy Cali curb sitting there!

No comments: