Pages

August 22, 2008

Life

Just an update on my job situation. I finally have all my paperwork in to the 2 schools! I have one job set for Sept 3rd (private) and one for Sept 19th (public). The private school said they only have about 5 subs so I should get jobs fairly easily..I just got my ID # today for the public school and I was able to snag a science job. I also completed my 3rd orientation for school number 3 today. Another Christian school-I still have to do my paperwork but we are waiting of references. It is at least progressing. It's been really hard for me to not be contributing to the income. Having my every 2 week paycheck helped to balance out the time between getting Nate's per diem checks. I'm sure I'll be working more soon :) Nate and I have a retreat with bible study coming up over the Labor day weekend. We are going to be leading worship for the first time together-NO Nate is NOT singing unless he sneaks in there in which case I will probably laugh just like he would laugh at me if I were supposed to lead on the guitar :) Oh, my sister is at 40% of her funding and some new opportunites are opening up-Woohoo!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Congrats on the job! And I loved all the pictures from your excursions :) I'm so jealous - Melbourne just isn't that pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God Nate is not singing..he is border line on the "make a joyful noise" verse! ;)