Pages

October 19, 2009

coexist



I took a trip out while Nate and Silas were at home hanging and on the way home I drove behind a car with this bumper sticker. My mind was just plain puzzled by this....My initial thoughts 1. don't we already coexist? 2. Aren't you slightly confused by the professions that each of the people represented by these symbols claim? 3. I'm pretty sure male/females are needed for any of the other groups to exist so seems strange that it is even a group....looks like they just needed that shape!

Like I said, we already coexist but I think what the sticker is implying is that we 'get along' and basically let each other be; let everyone choose what works for them. That sounds good but it's silly! If you take the time to look into the religions- they can't all be right! Someone is wrong because the doctrines are conflicting. It would be smarter to spend time investigating the claims made and which one actually has evidence to back it up rather than spending time walking around the bumper sticker store carefully selecting the sticker you will place on your rear! Random thoughts, I know....

There must be a bumper sticker store, right? I've seen some strange stickers and I'm convinced there must be a secret store that sells them because I have never seen them in any stores I've been in!

1 comment:

Malia said...

LOL!

Bumper sticker store must have a sticker that says "I've got king kong in my trunk"