Pages

October 13, 2009

Grammy and Gramzy

Grandmas are fantastic! I love that they have been here to answer my questions - even if I ask the same one over and over! And to cut my food up or encourage me. We love grandmas in this house! Right now I'm listening to patty cake and some random song about "Uncle Matthew" LOL Debbie will probably be embarrassed that I wrote that but it's too cute not to mention.
I'm just gonna put up pictures - I don't feel very clever right now so I hope you enjoy these :) (I'm working on posting a video so check back soon!)

Gramzy (grandma Z) showing off the guns it takes to hold up the gummy bear:

Snuggles with Gramzy:


Grammy with the grandchildren:

All smiles:


Silas and I with the Moby wrap - I think this is going to save me once Grammy leaves. He stayed in it last night for about 40 minutes just staring at me or relaxing :) Look how sweet he is!


Father and son:


Punkin:


Snuggling with Twiggy


My friend Kathy who is 3 months pregnant, we are SO excited for her and Kyle. We were excited when they first told us but now I know what the end result is like and I can't wait for their baby to be born! I was more curious about my pregnancy and then I got excited when we knew we were about to meet Silas but I am EXCITED for their baby cause it is awesome to be a mommy even if there is pain involved and a different sleep schedule. I look at Silas and I just smile sometimes 1. because he is so cute and sweet 2. he's a real human being! I get to watch this little guy grow up from this lil 8 lb ball of jello arms to a man the size of Nate who will hopefully love the Lord. Awesome!


My buddy and me:

1 comment:

Malia said...

In the last picture he looks like a gansta...what up GEE